9818700021

Projects / Raj Garden City

Raj Nagar Extension NH- 58 Ghaziabad

Raj Garden City is spread across 225 acres area and is offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad. It also has a current bumper plan that pay 40% intially and remaining 60% on possession.

Bumper Offer

Raj Garden city bumper offer

Floor Plans

Location Map

Raj Garden City Location Map

Layout Plan

Raj Garden City Layout Plan

Project Website



Price List & Payment Plan

Down Payment Plan
At The Booking Time 10% BSP  
Within 45 Days 85% BSP Car parking + ADC + PLC + EEC + FFC
At The Time Of Possession  5% BSP Power Back up + Club + IFMS + ETC


Flexi Plan
At the time of booking 15  
Within 60 days of booking 35 Car Parking
On casting of 1’st floor slab 10 ADC
On casting of 4’th floor slab 10 PLC
On casting of 9’th floor slab 10 FFC
On casting of top floor slab 10 EEC
On completion of internal plaster 5 Power Back up + Club
At the time of possession 5 IFMS + All Other Charges


CONSTRUCTION LINKED PLAN
At the time of booking 10
Within 45 days of booking 10
On completion of raft /foundation 5% OF BSP Car Parking
On casting of 1st floor slab 10
On casting of 3rd floor slab 5% OF BSP ADC
On casting of 5rd floor slab 10
On casting of 7th floor slab 5% OF BSP PLC
On casting of 9th floor slab 10
On casting of top floor slab 5% OF BSP FFC
On completion of brick work 10
On completion of internal 5% OF BSP EEC
plaster
On completion of internal floor laying 10% OF BSP Power Backup + Club + IFMS
At the time of possession 5%  (Stamp duty & Statutory )


Plan DP Flexi CLP
BSP * 2700 2850 3000
* Including ADC, EEC, FFC, free open parking, club membership, power backup

Floor PLC (Per Sq.F.)
1 to 3 200
4 to 6 150
7 to 9 100
11-Oct 50
 
View PLC (Per Sq.F.)
Park / Road Facing 75
Pool Facing 50
Corner Facing 75

Additional  Charges
Charges Rate
Car Parking Covered 100000
IMFS


 

Dislaimer : This was the price list present on 29 Oct 2013. Current price list may have changed. We try our level best to keep people always up to date with latest price list. Please contact us at 9818700021 for latest one in case this looks old and best deals on the project.

We apologize for the poor quality of the scanned document.